Monday 8 September 2014

MEET SARAH JANE - OUR NEW BOOT CAMP INSTRUCTOR!

Hi my name is Sarah-Jane, or SJ for short. I will be taking the Wednesday night Butts n Gutts boot camp. I am originally from Canada and moved to Australia to attend medical school at the University of Melbourne. I am currently in my final year.

Growing up I was an avid water skier, competing in the Canadian National water ski championships since the age of 7. I have won numerous Canadians title and set national records for my age divisions. When I was 18 I competed for Canada at the Can-Am games and was offered a full athletic scholarship to the University of Louisiana (USA). In addition to that I was the Alberta Provincial Junior Water Ski Coach from 2009 to 2010. In the winter I usually play ice hockey and competed on the top women’s team in my city back in 2010 prior to moving to Australia. Since moving here I have taken up field hockey but unfortunately due to an injury am no longer playing. This year my fitness focus has been on rehabilitation.

I have been involved in the fitness industry since 2010 when I got my Personal Training certificate in Canada through Can-Fit-Pro. I have been working as a gym supervisor/personal trainer at La Trobe University Sports Centre since 2012. Last year I decided to get my certificate in group exercise through the Australian Fitness Network. I also run boot camps, boxing and freestyle weight classes at Latrobe University.
.  I look forward to meeting you all at Butts n Gutts SJ

Butts n Gutts commences this Monday 15th Septmeber at Binnak Park in Watsonia North.
Visit www.bngbootcamp.com.au for more details or book your free session at www.alltonefitness.com.au/booking


No comments:

Post a Comment