Thursday 21 August 2014

Allow me to introduce myself




Hi my name is Mark Frangiosa, I’m new to this blogging thing so be patient with me.
                   
Allow me to better introduce myself and tell you a bit about what I do. I am the owner and operator of Alltone Fitness in Watsonia North.

Alltone Fitness is a small fitness studio which caters to those who are intimated by the big box commercial gyms and are after that personal touch when it comes to achieving their fitness goals. We offer personal trainer greensborough, group fitness classes and boot camps  in the Bundoora and Greensborough area. I have been in the fitness industry working as a personal trainer, group fitness instructor and certified bootcamp instructor for well over 5 years.


When it comes to my own fitness training, I like to mix it up making strength training the foundation while also focusing on constantly improving core strength. I swim 3 times per week which is assisting the recovery of my back injury ( annular tear in L5) while greatly improving  my cardiovascular fitness along with lung capacity.

What I love: My wife, our two cats, good coffee, going to the Sunday market, strength training, electronic music, spending time with family and friends, summer and renovating and landscaping my house in my spare time.

What I dislike: Being late, staying up late, people who are late, winter, bad coffee!

Apart from offering personal training at Alltone Fitness we also run Butts n Gutts Boot Camp in Watsonia North. There isn’t a greater feeling in the world helping people improve their lifestyle and giving them a better quality of life. Hope to catch you around.

Anyway that’s about it from me.

Yours in health and fitness 

No comments:

Post a Comment