Wednesday 5 November 2014

Introducing Matt Grose to the Butts n Gutts team!

This week I have the pleasure of announcing our new team member Matt to Butts n Gutts.
Matt will be assisting with the Saturday boot camp and is currently under going his studies to become a personal trainer and boot camp instructor.  Great to have you on board,

Hi guys! My name is Matt and I am very excited to be a part of the Alltone Fitness and Butts and Gutts team! I have known Mark for around five years and cannot speak higher of his knowledge and passion for fitness training.

I have been involved in customer service within the health and fitness industry for almost five years and am currently completing my Certificates III and IV inFitness. I am passionate about following a healthy lifestyle and my fitness related hobbies include playing tennis, swimming, running and weight training. I am also a keen cricketer and have played in the Victorian Premier Competition for eight years and had the chance to play professionally in the UK.


I can’t wait to work with lots of different clients to help them achieve their goals!

www.bngbootcamp.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment